0471 2502748, 2500221, 2500222

TTPL Growth Story

  1. Incorporated in 18th Dec. 1946 in collaboration with British Titan  Products, UK.
  2. Commercial production started in 1950 with an installed capacity of 5 tpd.
  3. First expansion programme to 10 tpd to produce anatase and rutile grades in 1957.
  4. Management of TTP taken over the Govt. of Kerala in 1960. Second expansion to 18 tpd in 1963.
  5. Third expansion to  18 tpd in 1973.
  6. KSIPTC was appointed sole selling Agents in 1979.
  7. Upgradation of Sulphuric acid plant technology to DCDA in 1980.
  8. New DCDA Sulphuric acid plant incorporating technology for air pollution abatement of 300 tpd in 1996.
  9. Production of rutile by in-house technology in 2002.
  10. Direct marketing again  by TTP from 2003.
  11. ISO 9001:2000 Company in 2004.
  12. All time records in Sales and Production in 2004.  
  13. ISO 9001:2008 Company in 2010.